Saturday 11 April 2020

Ridym - Reggae Rockers 23


Greetings listeners and welcome to RR23 where I begin where I left off on my Lockdown mix by following John Legends version of  Humanity with the original Royal Rasses reggae gem.

Lovers Rock, Studio One and Rocksteady help make this mix special so make sure you play this one whilst cooking up your curry goat, rice & peas this bank holiday I'm sure I will!

Enjoy the Easter break as best you can people.

1. Royal Rasses - Love The Way It Should Be
2. Claudette Miller - Tonight Is The Night
3. Victor Romero Evans - Slacks & Sovereigns
4. Private Collection - Tell Me Why
5. Stalag 17 - Ansell Collins
6. Freddie McGregor - Bobby Bobylon
7. Marcia Griffiths - Feel Like Jumping
8. The Melodians - Come On Little Girl
9. Alton Ellis - Girl I Got A Date
10. Sugar Minott - My Love Is True
11. Delroy Wilson - Cool Operator
12. Kingston Town - Lord Creator

No comments: