Sunday 1 October 2017

DJ Grizz- Marvin Covered



Today we have a great selection of Marvin Gaye cover tunes. Nine top versions of the great mans materiel... its Marvin Covered!

We start with a T Boy Ross 70's boogie version of I Want You, By All Means gives New Jack Swing tinge to Lets Get It On, Jimmy Riley lends a reggae vibe, Angela and Boz have wonderful version of the Marvin/Tammi duet, and we end on a Donny Hathaway sublime rendition of the definitive Marvin anthem... and theres more Gaye greatness!

Have a great week you lovely Mixtapers!

Grizz- The Soul Mixtape Blog

T Boy Ross- I want you
By all means- Lets get it on
Leon Ware- Come live with me angel
Donnie Elbert- I heard it through the grapevine
Jimmy Riley- Sexual Healing
Richard Evans- Mercy Mercy me
Jason Miles- Heavy love affair
Angela Bofill Boz Scaggs- Aint nothing like the real thing
Donny Hathaway- Whats going on

No comments: